Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The silent presenter in a join.me meeting.

I am doing a test run with a presenter for a PD day and we are using join.me meeting web browser interface for it.  She can hear me but I can not hear her, be it on our: Macbook or Windows 10 laptop (hardwired or connected via Apple TV).  When I run a test for an audio signal using the join.me interface I do hear the "air raid horn" sound effect on all devices but I still can not hear the presenter.  I can hear the presenter on the MacBook alone but when connected to the TV or Apple TV I lose her audio. Then it hits me, maybe it is the browser??  I was using Google Chrome, so I decide to try IE  and in the process it advises me to install the join.me client.  I enter the meeting code et voila, I can hear her.  Who knew?!?  It is the simple things in life that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment